Annual Review appointments are now available at the Surgery for any patient who has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
The review will include an appointment with the Practice Nurse followed by an assessment with the GP. Please speak to reception staff if you would like to take advantage of this new service.
If you or some one you know needs advice or help on Multiple Sclerosis
please click here to visit the MS Society or
These Societies work with health and social care professionals to improve services by:
• promoting good practice in treatment and care
• publishing newsletters, reports and educational materials
• organising networking opportunities and events
• funding health and social care posts in community, rehabilitation, primary and acute care settings, and in palliative care
• funding research into the cause, cure, and management, as well as development of services.
The MS Professional Network has over 3,000 health and social care members, all with a common interest in improving services for people affected by MS. Membership is free and includes newsletters, conferences and learning events. To join, go to www.mssociety.org.uk/profs or call 020 8438 0810